Forty Hadith Qudsi.33-34 - SCHOOL OF QURAN ONLINE TEACHING Recitation Learning Academy Tajweed Memorization

We Teach All Over The World Almost all islamic Subjects Online. Specially Quran Reading, Tajveed, Memorization، Qur'an Translation. An International Quran Teaching Academy provides Quranic Lessons online with basic knowledge of Islam.All Quranic Courses are taught by Quran Masters.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Forty Hadith Qudsi.33-34

Hadith Qudsi 33:

Narrated Abu Hurairah: Among the sayings of the Messenger of Allah that he related from his Lord Almighty is that he said:
A servant [of Allah's] committed a sin and said: ‘O Allah, forgive me my sin.’ And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: ‘My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them.’ Then he sinned again and said: ‘O Lord, forgive me my sin.’ And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: ‘My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them.’ Then he sinned again and said: ‘O Lord, forgive me my sin.’ And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: ‘My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you.’
It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari).
________________________________________
Narrated Anas, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah say: Allah the Almighty said:
‘O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.’
It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.


ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND RECEIVE A HADITH DAILY ARABIC TEXT, WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION AND REFERENCE.:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here