Forty Hadith Qudsi.39-40 - SCHOOL OF QURAN ONLINE TEACHING Recitation Learning Academy Tajweed Memorization

We Teach All Over The World Almost all islamic Subjects Online. Specially Quran Reading, Tajveed, Memorization، Qur'an Translation. An International Quran Teaching Academy provides Quranic Lessons online with basic knowledge of Islam.All Quranic Courses are taught by Quran Masters.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Forty Hadith Qudsi.39-40


Hadith Qudsi 39:
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri: the Messenger of Allah said:
Paradise and Hell-fire disputed together, and Hell-fire said: ‘In me are the mighty and the haughty.’ Paradise said: ‘In me are the weak and the poor.’ So Allah judged between them, [saying]: ‘You are Paradise, My mercy; through you I show mercy to those I wish. And you are Hell-fire, My punishment; through you I punish those I wish, and it is incumbent upon Me that each of you shall have its fill.’
It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari and at-Tirmidhi).
________________________________________
Hadith Qudsi 40:
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri: the Messenger of Allah said:
Allah will say to the inhabitant of Paradise: ‘O inhabitants of Paradise!’ They will say: ‘O our Lord, we present ourselves and are at Your pleasure, and goodness rests in Your hands.’ Then He will say: ‘Are you contented?’ And they will say: ‘And how should we not be contented, O Lord, when You have given to us that which You have given to no one else of Your creation?’ Then He will say: ‘Would you not like Me to give you something better than that?’ And they will say: ‘O Lord and what thing is better than that?’ And He will say: ‘I shall cause My favour to descend upon you and thereafter shall never be displeased with you.’
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim and at-Tirmidhi).
� I l ��� p�� f Allah be upon him) said: "So he returned to it and found that it was encompassed by forms of hardship (1). Then he returned to Him and said: ‘By Your glory, I fear that no one will enter it.’ He said: ‘Go to Hell-fire and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants;’ and he found that it was in layers, one above the other. Then he returned to Him and said: ‘By Your glory, no one who hears of it will enter it.’ So He ordered that it be encompassed by lusts. Then He said: ‘Return to it.’ And he returned to it and said: ‘By Your glory, I am frightened that no one will escape from entering it.’
It was related by Tirmidhi, who said that it was a good and sound Hadith (also by Abu Dawud and an-Nasa'i).
hen- � h l P$� �� to Him, and when I shall see my Lord [I shall bow down] as before. Then I shall intercede and He will set me a limit [as to the number of people]. So I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return for a third time, then a fourth, and I shall say: ‘There remains in Hell-fire only those whom the Qur’an has confined and who must be there for eternity.’ There shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: ‘There is no god but Allah’ and who has in his heart goodness weighing a barley-corn; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: ‘There is no god but Allah’ and who has in his heart goodness weighing a grain of wheat; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: ‘There is no god but Allah’ and who has in his heart goodness weighing an atom.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah).


ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND RECEIVE A HADITH DAILY ARABIC TEXT, WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION AND REFERENCE.:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here