Prayers - SCHOOL OF QURAN ONLINE TEACHING Recitation Learning Academy Tajweed Memorization

We Teach All Over The World Almost all islamic Subjects Online. Specially Quran Reading, Tajveed, Memorization، Qur'an Translation. An International Quran Teaching Academy provides Quranic Lessons online with basic knowledge of Islam.All Quranic Courses are taught by Quran Masters.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Prayers


1. I seek forgiveness from Allah.
2. Glory be to You O Allah, and Praise be with You! O Allah! forgive me.
3. Glory be to You and Praise be to You, I seek refuge from You and I turn in repentance towards You.
4. I seek forgiveness from Allah, except whom there is no God; The Always Living, The Self-Subsisting and I turn towards Him.
5. O Allah! You are my Lord, there is no God except You. You created me and I am Your servant. I am fulfilling Your promise and oath according to my capability. I seek refuge from the evil deeds that I have committed.  I accept the blessings that You have bestowed upon me and I accept my sins. So, forgive me; indeed, no one can forgive sins but You.
6. Allah, Allah is my Lord, I do not associate anything with Him .
7. There is no God except You, Glory be to You, Indeed I am one of the wrong-doers.
8. He is the first and the last, the manifest and the Hidden, and He has knowledge of everything.
9. There is no God except Allah, The Exalted, The Forbearing, There is no God except Allah, Lord of the Supreme
Throne, There is no God except Allah, Lord of the Heavens and Lord of the Earth, and Lord of the Noble Throne.
10. O Allah! Suffice me from them (enemies) as whatever way You desire.
11. O Allah! We place You above their (enemies’) necks and we take refuge in You from their evil.
12. I seek refuge in the totality of the words of Allah from the evil of the whole creation.
13. Allah is the greatest, Allah is All-Mighty upon all His creation; Allah is the Most Powerful than the things that fear and horrify me. And I seek refuge in Allah- there is no God but He; the One who, with His will, is keeping the seven heavens from falling upon the earth, from the evil of your so-and-so slave , his forces , his followers and his allies amongst the
jinn and men. O Allah! Be my Protector from their evil, Your praise is most exalted and Your protection is most sound, and Your Name is blessed and there is no God except You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here