The adornment of a believer - SCHOOL OF QURAN ONLINE TEACHING Recitation Learning Academy Tajweed Memorization

We Teach All Over The World Almost all islamic Subjects Online. Specially Quran Reading, Tajveed, Memorization، Qur'an Translation. An International Quran Teaching Academy provides Quranic Lessons online with basic knowledge of Islam.All Quranic Courses are taught by Quran Masters.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, June 29, 2013

The adornment of a believer

Abu Hazim reported: I was standing behind Abu Huraira and he was performing ablution for prayer. He extended washing his hands up into his armpit. I said to him, “O Abu Huraira, what is this ablution?” He said, “O tribe of Farukh, you are here and had I known you were here, I would not have performed ablution like this, but I heard my dear friend, peace and blessings be upon him, say: The adornment of a believer will reach wherever his ablution reaches.
Source: Sahih Muslim 250
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Imam Muslim

1 comment:

Think

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here