Glory to Allah - SCHOOL OF QURAN ONLINE TEACHING Recitation Learning Academy Tajweed Memorization

We Teach All Over The World Almost all islamic Subjects Online. Specially Quran Reading, Tajveed, Memorization، Qur'an Translation. An International Quran Teaching Academy provides Quranic Lessons online with basic knowledge of Islam.All Quranic Courses are taught by Quran Masters.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Glory to Allah

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said these words often before he passed away, “Glory to Allah and with His praises. I seek Your forgiveness and I repent to You.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, I see you have said these words often.” The Prophet said, “My Lord has told me that I will see a sign in my nation and when I see it I should say often that glory is to Allah and with His praises, I seek Your forgiveness and I repent to You. I have already seen it in the verses: When the help of Allah comes and the victory, and you see the people entering the religion of Allah in crowds, then glorify the praises of your Lord and seek His forgiveness, for He is ever accepting repentance.” (110:1-3)
Source: Sahih Muslim 484

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here